Hi! First day of the detox and I'm ready to go. Went out yesterday and bought the food. Couldn't find the Ultimate Meal at the Tysons Whole Foods (I thought I was at the Vienna store) so I substituted the Rice Protien - can't recall it's name but it's free of wheat, sugar, soy etc. I think it's ok. All I have is a stick blender and it does work - just a little more work to do it that way but I'm pleased to say that the smoothie taste JUST like the sample Dominique gave out - mine's a little "chewier." Energy has lasted all day but need to go eat soon. I had the smoothie for dinner last night and then again for breakfast as well. Anyone experiencing a lot of gas? I think it's time for me to do more probiotics!
Noel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment